Balco Australia Pty Ltd is a major supplier of hay and straw products to international markets. Balco is an equal opportunity employer with a strong focus on workplace health and safety and ensuring the quality of our product. We are currently seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join the Balco production team based at Brookton, WA.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure processing quality (HACCP) and tonnes per hour targets are met whilst complying with all safety requirements.
- Ensure work instructions and processes are followed.
- Provide leadership, training, and support to a team of production employees.
- Work closely with maintenance and support investigation processes to analyse root causes of failures and identify corrective actions.
- Role model and understand safety reporting including hazard identification, risk analysis and incident reporting.
The successful person(s) will need to possess the following attributes:
- previous experience in a supervisory position in a manufacturing environment required
- experience in applying safe practices and reporting on safety
- good organisational and planning skills
- ability to delegate and coordinate the work of others
- ability to coach and develop technical skills in others
- ability to use computers and the Microsoft office suite of applications
Relevant ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- address the above criteria in a tailored resume and cover letter
- be directed via the email address email@example.com
- contain the position title only as the email subject line
Applications close 5:00 pm 17/10/2023